DRAKON.SU

Текущее время: Вторник, 19 Март, 2024 05:46

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Коллекция визуальных редакторов
СообщениеДобавлено: Четверг, 03 Октябрь, 2013 21:38 

Прошу в эту тему помещать информацию о различных визуальных редакторах, не имеющих отношения к ДРАКОНу.

Это полезно для того, чтобы показать разнообразие идей в этой области.

Вот ссылка на визуальный редактор, который нашел Madzi:
http://jsmaker.com/jsmaker/

Комментарии

Adrian
• a month ago
What is it,
just kidding, looks good, will give it a try.
Respect for all the work you've obviously put in

vmars316
• 6 months ago Very impressive !
Why don't you partner with someone who can help you finish the project . Maybe on sourceforge ?
Thanks...Vernon

jsmakerfan
• 6 months ago
This interface is brilliant. I return to this page often, praying that Barak finds time to do code exporting. Thank you for creating a truly futuristic programming method.

kumavis
• 4 months ago △ ▽
Is this open source?

Iman Yekezare
• 5 months ago △ ▽
This is great. You have realized my dreams over last 6 years. I tried to develop such an environment, but I have not been successful yet. I will be more than happy if I can help you to expand it.

Cireyor
• a year ago △ ▽

i was shown jsMaker many months ago and was inspired but since it was not been actively i have been hoping to see it have the option to create javascript output so i can use it ..

and i have been playing with the idea of building something with the Google Blockly by modifiing its JavaScripts using jsMaker because i think that both these tools are part a good future

i like to mix tools and make thinks fun and interesting to use

Alireza Mn
• a year ago
very impressive!
so how can we export the code and maybe use it on our own website?

Barak > Alireza Mn
• a year ago
right now you just cant I hope that I will find the time to finish this so it will be useful.
thanks by the way.

Alireza Mn
• a year ago △ ▽
very impressive!
so how can we export the code and maybe use it on our own website?

Steve Black
• a year ago
impressed

СообщениеДобавлено: Пятница, 23 Май, 2014 19:10 

Редактор диаграмм Dia

Dia (Википедия)
Цитата:
Dia — свободный кроссплатформенный редактор диаграмм, часть GNOME Office, но может быть установлен независимо. Он может быть использован для создания различных видов диаграмм: блок-схем алгоритмов программ, древовидных схем, статических структур UML, баз данных, диаграмм сущность-связь, радиоэлектронных элементов, потоковых диаграмм, сетевых диаграмм и других.

Dia расширяема новыми наборами объектов, которые описываются с помощью файлов в формате, основанном на XML.

Цитата:
Wikipedia:How to draw a diagram with Dia

Fr
om Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Dia is a GTK+ based, Open Source cross-platform diagramming program. It is very powerful, easy to use, and free of charge.

To begin using Dia, you first need to download the program and install it.

If you are using Microsoft Windows you can download the windows installer here.

If you are using Linux, you download it from the repository that you normally use and install it as you install other software.

After the program is installed you can start it by clicking on the Dia shortcut under the Start menu in Windows, or, in Linux, as you start other programs.

Dia is very powerful, but simple to use. Below are many of the tools that you can use to manipulate objects in your drawing.

Starting on the left you will find a handful of simple tools.
Use the pointer button to move objects on the screen.
Use the cursor button to change the text of a text object.
Use the magnify button to zoom in.
Use the button with four arrows to move around the diagram.
Use the text button to add text to your diagram.

The next 9 buttons are used to add shapes and lines to the diagram. Experiment with them: they are pretty much self explanatory.

Below is a drop down list that allows you to choose from several groups of special objects that can be used in your diagram.

To the right there is a grid where you will add objects. Objects can be resized, moved, deleted, copied, and pasted. Many objects also have special properties. Double-clicking the object will allow you to change various properties like color, width, and font.

Dia is easy to use, powerful, and free. It's capable of doing many of the same things that Microsoft Visio can do but without charge and on a wider range of computers.

This tutorial aims to instruct a beginner on the basic principles of vector graphics, using Dia.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа