4 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
9.0/10
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: DrakonHub allows me, as a content producer, to include elaborate diagrams, charts and graphs into my output. It makes my data more "readable" and less boring for the audience reading our webpage regarding our insurance company. DrakonHub can be easily maneuvered with. Stable and smooth operation and creation of mind maps. The availability of DrakonHub in mobile is a great addition to its advantages. I even use DrakonHub for personal purposes, like reminders or daily tasks.

Cons: It took awhile to understand on how to use DrakonHub since tutorial was not given. It would have been great if the buttons and processes were discussed prior product use.

Very useful for defining decision-making processes, user workflow and common use cases.

Feb 26, 2018
Scott H.
Project Manager
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
Reviewer Source
Source: Capterra
5/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
10.0/10

Pros: Its great that examples are provided in English, Norwegian and Russian. Those examples should serve as templates to help a user get started with some real projects. For the seriously technically-inclined people, there is some nice documentation about the language itself. It was fascinating to learn that the language originated from the control systems for the Buran spacecraft.

I can see this software being useful to people across the spectrum of software development: product owners and business drivers, architects and project managers, as well as the developers themselves. Often some processes and workflows seem simple at the outset but really contain complex decision trees and confusion paths, which would be greatly aided by usage of DRAKON.

Cons: It might be useful to contain some "next steps" about how to translate the diagrams and flowcharts into functional software. This is asking a lot because there are so many languages and platforms.

Overall: I should mention that the website is very well-organized and presents its contents well. The customer service platform appears solid and has multi-language support.

A real great and easy tool to describe your software graphically in the Drakon way!

Feb 23, 2018
Markus G.
CTO/CEO
Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: 6-12 months
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
4 / 5
Customer Support
4 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
10.0/10

Pros: Easy to use, fast and stable. Even quick and dirty drawings get a perfect shape in minutes. The tool is smoothly pushing you to sort your punch of ideas in well ordered wired way.

Cons: It would be nice, if you could export your drawings to use it as import for any program language, at least as a program skeleton. The SVG graphs should be a little bit more clean. An import option for JSON, YAML, XML or so would be nice.

Overall: Very easy design and documentation tool for a bigger software project, written in Erlang,Go, Pascal, PHP, HTML and JavaScript.

Capterra loader

It has helped us document complex logic flows

Feb 26, 2018
Hallvard V. Linked in square
Head of Terminal Development
51-200 employees
Used the software for: Less than 6 months
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Pros: The DRAKAN editor makes it easy to design, document, communicate and verify workflows, algorithms and architectures.

It is web-based, so requires no installation and the learning curve is very low, you'll become productive immediately.

Makes drawing diagrams fun. All the boring cores of keeping things aligned, the same size etc is completely automated.

The forced structure helps organize thoughts and share ideas in an easily available format.

Cons: The initial version I used only had an explicit button to go into scroll-mode. So that was a little clunky, in my opinion.

But I sent an idea of how to improve this feature by triggering it from a keyboard shortcut to the author. He responded very quickly and now the space bar can be used to quickly go in and out of scroll mode without moving the mouse away from the design area. :)

Simple to use, easy to get started.

Feb 26, 2018
Verified Reviewer Linked in square
51-200 employees
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
4 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
10.0/10

Pros: I do no longer have to waste time drawing up a flowchart in for example powerpoint. I get something much better looking, more professional looking and easier to understand while spending much lesser time than I've done before

Cons: The templates, pre defined shapes are perhaps a bit too tech-focused from time to time. It wasnt that easy for me to understand how to change font, colour etc on one or several specific boxes in a flow chart

Fantastic tool for creating complex diagrams in just a couple of minutes. It saves me many hours!

Mar 01, 2018
Alan L.
Team Lead Product & Head of Labs
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
Reviewer Source
4/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
4 / 5
Customer Support
4 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
10.0/10

Pros: My favourite features are:

- Ease of use and cloud storage

- Organization of flowcharts and diagrams in folders

- Download and share functionality

- Snap logic to creating diagrams

- Intuitive user interface

- Solid theoretical background and framework

- support and learning material

- Multiple colour themes to choose from

- Excellent search functionality

- Shared working environments for teams

- Snappy web application

Cons: It would be great to make it easier to copy and paste from a diagram document to others. Now it's available within document.

Overall: Being able to, in a couple of minutes, express complex ideas and logical structures to others by sharing my diagrams/flowcharts via Drakon Editor or as images. It's great, saves me many hours of unnecessary work!

super easy to use

Feb 23, 2018
Povilas A.
Project manager
Furniture, 51-200 employees
Reviewer Source
4/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
10.0/10

Pros: Is easy to teach another college how to use program, easy to use for me as well. So, I like simplicity most.

Cons: Would like to have ability to insert pictures into icons of program and ability to edit words separately in icons.

Overall: I got tool how to write down any business process in way which is easy to understand any person in 3 minutes.

Capterra loader
A stable and reliable product meeting customer needs, intuitive and easy to use.

Feb 24, 2018
Ivan P. Linked in square
Software developer
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
10.0/10

Pros: It is intuitive, so one does not need to be a developer to understand a flow. It is culture independent so your colleagues do not need to learn English to read the diagrams. It is web based so you can use it anywhere on any PC with internet connection, no installation required. Even more, it keeps a copy of projects on the server. It provides a variety of saving format options so you do not need to waste your time converting the results. Good examples makes it easier to start using the product. The product can be used in a team work.

Cons: In a rapidly changing world it would be convenient being able to compare the projects, so one can see what was changed between an old and a new version. Unfortunatily this funtionality is not yet available.

Overall: The software lets me easily create diagrams for other people having limited software development knowledge. It is easier for them to understand a diagram than to read code extracts or text descriptions.

Overall experience is quite good

Feb 24, 2018
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
4 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
9.0/10

Pros: like the free way of organizing tabs and making connections. Helped me alot to gigamap my thoughts and findings in a design project i worked on. recommend

Cons: The working area is not that intuitive at first, but you get the thing very fast as you start to work.

Overall: A good way to map out strategy and connections between leds, thoughts and findings. I see it can be used for other purposes but i needed it spesificaly for that as a designer. Good that i can change the content of every element and the shape for fast overview.

DRAKON Editor Web review

Feb 23, 2018
Reviewer Source
3/5

Overall
3 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
2 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
7.0/10

Pros: facilitates training for new employees. there is a lot of clarity in the management of all processes, the processes that are created can quickly detect process management gaps

Cons: complicated program management while there is no management skill. It would be useful to have program management instructions and the possibilities of using all the icons, more examples of diagrams would be needed

Overall: We recorded the work processes, subordination and work processes of all employees.

It is very satisfactory to use, and is one of the few editors that can compete with pen-and-paper.

Feb 25, 2018
Raymond L.
Software developer
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
4 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Value for Money
Pros: The biggest strength is how quickly I'm able to sketch out my thoughts in a diagram. I do not have to worry about formatting or alignment. The application is also a very fast and responsive.

Cons: While there is a good amount of examples to show what can be done, it is not always immediately obvious how to do what I want. In particular, rearranging graph edges/lines can sometimes be unintuitive.

Good software for the reasonable price
Feb 23, 2018
501-1000 employees
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Likelihood
to Recommend:
9.0/10

Pros: you do not need to install office/visio to create diagrams and flowchart and easy to create diagram.

pretty flexible when I create diagramm on PC, and than open on the phone.

usable and quick search inside project.

quick support.

Cons: Import/export of templates from office/visio is missing, but I hope it will be developed in next release

Overall: safed money on the visio licence

completed my project very fast

It manager
Mar 20, 2018
Age S.
IT manager
Reviewer Source
5/5

Overall
5 / 5
Ease of Use
4 / 5
Features & Functionality
5 / 5
Customer Support
5 / 5
Value for Money
Pros: Very simple and easy to use. Its easy to see and understand the process. Anyone can use this program:)

Cons: Had some problems understanding how I was using the mouse to draw and to use all the functionality there is.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа